A special trip will give you a memorable visit of three famous destinations in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. Highlights of this trip are visit to the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach, discovery My Son holly land and full day Hue city tour.
>>Hoa Binh province
- Join an interesting itinerary : Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang, My Son holly land
- Discover old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese – covered bridge
- Understand the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom
- Visit royal constructures like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum
Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in.
PM: Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 2: Hoi An – My Son holy land – Hue (B, L)
Breakfast. 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land. Arriving in My Son – the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat before stopping for visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village.
14:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station.
15.00 The bus transfer to Hue, on the way visiting Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach. Arrive Hue city. Check in and overnight in Hue city.
Day 3: Hue city tour (B, L)
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN – Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River. Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
- Entrance fees
- Join tour ticket
- Hue Folksong ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at 2 star hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel…); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel…)
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,…
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!